The Kern Lodge
- Office is open from 8am - 10pm every day.
- Check Availability & Book Online anytime!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservation & Payment Policies
- Check-in & Check-out
- Room Policy & Amenities
- BBQ Park / Pool / Game Room
- Pet Policy & Cancellation Policy
- Road Conditions & Weather
- Local Guide & Events
- River & Lake Information
- Sequoia National Forest Restrictions
- Hiking & Biking Trails
Location: we are located in Kernville, just 1/2 mile from the Kern River, next door to the Kern River Brewing Company, across from the Sierra Gateway Market, and up the street from Pizza Barn and the Kern River Fly Shop. We are 1 hour from the Trail of 100 Giants in the Sequoia National Park (the Trail is CLOSED November - Memorial Day in May).
Our rooms vary between Mountain and Pool Views. Most stores and restaurants are either next door, down the street, or over the bridge (1/2 mile away).
Weather: we are located in high desert country. Even though we are in the mountains, the Kern River Valley is usually warmer than you expect (except during winter months). You can check the weekly forecast for Kernville here.