Our first “Going Green” change started in 2014 and is an ongoing project!
– We started by replacing our little plastic containers of shampoos, conditioners, lotions and soaps with Dispensers. Just knowing that we are helping to keep the plastic out of the landfills makes all of us here at the Lodge feel better about this decision!
– Our second big change was putting the Metal Flowers that you’ll notice around our property. These all-season bloomers don’t need water and are great in the winter!
– Most showers now have Water-restricted showerheads, allowing guests to choose a whether they need to shower on full blast or not.
– We purchased recycled material Picnic Benches for our Park Area. We also have Smoking Receptacles made of the same recycled material.
– On property are Recycling Bins. We encourage their use, though we do have garbage cans as well.
These are just a few of the “Going Green” changes that we have implemented and we have plans to continue “Going Green” with other changes in the future