We have set aside two rooms (Apartments 203 & 204 ONLY) for dogs at a rate of $15 per dog, per night as part of a cleaning fee; However, there must be prior approval from Management. There is a fee of $100 per unauthorized pet, per night.
Service Animal: owners will be asked a series of questions regarding legitimacy.
- 2 dogs maximum.
- They must be house trained (there is a fee for damaged property).
- It is required that they remain in their crate if left in the room as many canines become territorial or aggressive, leading to a risk of housekeeping staff safety.
- Near the rooms are areas for your furred companions to do their business. It is required that you clean up after your pet(s) and dispose of their waste in the outdoor trash bins nearby.
- Attempting to ‘avoid’ the Pet Policy by allowing your pet(s) to remain in the car is unacceptable as they may howl, cry or bark, disturbing guests.
- If damage or disturbances are caused by your pet(s), they may be asked to leave (Service Animals are not immune to this course of action).
There is an Unauthorized Pet fee of $100 per pet, per night.
Please contact us at 760-376-2223 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
In the office, we have Lukie (the cat) who dwells behind the front desk, up high in her cat tower. You can read about our Official Greeter here!